- System Utilities
- File & Disk Management
- ファイルサイズ: 585 KB
- 種別: フリーウェア
- ダウンロード: 542
- 作者: H.D.S. Hungary
Detect and display hard disk drive and SSD health and temperature information without starting the installed operating system. The software can be started from a suitable bootable floppy, CD, pendrive, memory card or USB hard disk to diagnose IDE/SATA hard disks and SSD devices in the system without touching any data stored on them.
Perfect tool to diagnose hard disk issues and manage hard disk noise by setting the acoustic level of the disks.
HDSDOS after startup immediately displays
- detected hard disk controllers and their vendor and device IDs
- size, model ID, serial number, revision of all IDE/S-ATA hard disks connected to the motherboard or these devices
- current temperature and highest temperature ever measured by the hard disk
- health and performance values
- full text description with the details of errors, problems, recommended actions
- optionally: current acoustic level (configurable)
- optionally: complete S.M.A.R.T. details
- optionally: hard disk hardware security status
Detailed reports can be saved to floppy or the USB pendrive about the current status.
Comes in different formats to make bootable floppy, CD, USB drive (pendrive, memory card, etc)