- X-Mirage 1.02.7 ダウンロードページ
- ダウンロード X-Mirage 1.02.7 ... お待ちください
X-Mirage, which works on your Mac, allows you to mirror the screens of iOS devices to your bigger Mac screen or stream videos, music and photos to Mac, similar to an Apple TV. Besides, you can record any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch screen with one click when it is mirrored to Mac.
X-Mirage wirelessly streams content from your iOS device to your Mac. Or mirror the screen of your device on your Mac and record the iPad, iPhone iPod screen on your Mac. Vacation photos, movies, the latest games, AirPlay and X-Mirage put it all on your Mac. With X-Mirage, you can: 1. Stream photos, video, music or any AirPlay-enabled app from iOS devices to Mac. It's very useful in those situations where you have some photos or presentations on your iPhone or iPad that you want to share with your friends or families. With X-Mirage running on your Mac, you can beam any slideshow from any iOS device to the Mac.
2. Watch movies from iOS devices on Mac. Whenever you are in the middle of an epic action movie on your iPad or iPhone that could use a little more screen, just connect your iOS devices and the Mac installed X-Mirage to the same network, then tap the Airplay icon in the video app and stream the movie to your Mac.
3. Play any iOS games against your friends. Mirror your iOS devices to one Mac installed X-Mirage and run any games, you will see all iOS screens on the Mac. What you see on the Mac is what you see on your iOS devices. Also you can record the process of the game for future use. 4. Record iPad, iPhone and iPod screen on Mac. With AirPlay mirroring, X-Mirage allows you to use your Mac as a larger version of your iOS device's display and record the screen you are mirroring, which is so helpful if you often take videos of iOS devices or make tutorials.
5. Play dual-screen games on Mac. X-Mirage lets you to hook iOS games with AirPlay support up to Mac and use your iPhone or iPad as controller as if they were played on a traditional console.