- .Net Runtime Library for Delphi 188.8.131.52 ダウンロードページ
- ダウンロード .Net Runtime Library for Delphi 184.108.40.206 ... お待ちください
The .Net Runtime Library for Delphi (CNClrLibrary) is the best library to work with .Net framework and .Net libraries from Delphi. It is designed to provide a way to interact with applications written in anyone of the .Net languages (such as C#, Visual Basic.Net, Delphi.Net, JScript.Net, etc) from Delphi.
CNClrLibrary allows Delphi to use .Net libraries without the need for registry entries, COM registrations, or changes to the .NET libraries. Applications built with the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi will not require any dll files when deployed.
- No extra dll is required when deployed.
- No COM registration of .Net Libraries is required when deployed.
- There are tools to generate your .Net Libraries into Delphi pas files.
- Allows Delphi to consume .Net libraries as if they were native code.
- Full access to .Net Framework Class Library.
- Easy to use.
CNClrLibrary can do so much:
- Allow access to .Net Framework Class Library.
- Allow access to Third Party .Net Libraries.
- Allow access to your .Net Libraries.
- Can host the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) in Delphi.
- Can load and access assemblies and their types from third party .Net libraries or your own .Net libraries or executable files.
- Can load and access assemblies and their types from Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
- Can invoke members of the loaded assembly types which includes constructor, fields, properties, methods and events.
- Can invoke static members of the loaded assembly types which includes constructor, fields, properties, methods and events.
- Can create instance of .Net object from the types of the assembly loaded.
- Can handle .Net exceptions.
- Can handle, access and invoke .Net events.
- Can host .Net controls in Delphi VCL Forms.
- Contains a utility for importing .Net libraries or WSDL and generates Delphi pas files.
- ...and many more.