- System Utilities
- File & Disk Management
- ファイルサイズ: 3262 KB
- 価格: $49.95
- ダウンロード: 241
- 作者: Essential Data Tools
FileRescue for NTFS is an easy to use, but powerful software utility designed to restore accidentally deleted files and folders. It allows you to recover files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by-passing the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). It will also recover files deleted by virus or Trojan attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults. 100% FREE to try.
FileRescue for NTFSFileRescue for NTFS supports the modern Windows file systems for hard drives: NTFS and NTFS 5, even if such partitions are formatted, changed, damaged or deleted.
* Explorer-style user interface
* Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
* File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
* Recovers data lost due to a virus or Trojan attack or software faults
* Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
* Recover files after a partitioning error
* Recover files from RAW hard drives
* Searches and recover files of known types: documents, images and photos, video, music and email
* Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media
* Supports Windows file systems: NTFS and NTFS 5 used by Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
* Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
* Disk image processing to enable deferred analysis and recovery if necessary
* and many more!