- ファイルサイズ: 5149 KB
- 価格: $79.95
- ダウンロード: 687
- 作者: CommFront Communications
Software RS232/RS485/RS422/TTL Serial Port Monitor / Terminal / Protocol Analyzer / Debugger - control, monitor, debug, log, spy, sniff, capture, view, analyze, and test serial ports activity.
It allows communication logging (c/w timestamps in millisecond) between serial devices using serial ports (with optional monitor/control cables and rs232/rs485/rs422/TTL converters), no more expensive hardware protocol analyzer is required. Besides monitoring capability, controlling (debugger, terminal emulator) a serial device becomes a simple task, such as PLC, Modbus, SCADA, etc.
Besides all data formats (Hex,Dec,Oct,Bin,AscII), line state control, flow control, macros, CRC Checksum Calculator are included, which make controlling sophisticated and time sensitive device a simple task.
232Analyzer allows you to control serial devices right from your PC. It supports data input and monitoring in Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal, Binary and ASCII formats. It also allows you to change / monitor RS-232's line states: RTS, DTR, CTS, DSR, DCD, and RI. All data and signal flows are logged in the Communication Window, which can be saved as .txt, .doc or .rtf files for further analysis.
232Analyzer comes with many advanced features, such as:
1) Being able to Monitor Communications between serial devices with timestamps in milliseconds;
2) Programmable Buttons: Send up to 32 commands with a button click;
3) Auto-Response: Automatically respond to incoming data / signals;
4) Macros: Up to 64 steps of Logic and Timer processes for handling sophisticated serial devices;
5) Checksum Calculator: Advanced checksum bytes calculator.
232Analyzer is useful for controlling, testing, developing, and debugging serial devices, control software and firmware. It is widely used in industrial and commercial control and automation systems. Our clients include: NASA, Boeing, Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, AT&T, Alcatel, Cisco, Panasonic, Hewlett Packard, etc.